SYSTEM 3 | 7
- disc with a screw system
- with centering collar (centering nose)
- track change from 40 mm to 60 mm (disc thickness from 20 mm to 30 mm)
a) disc at wheel carrier: by using special fi xing bolts
b) wheel at disc: by using production (or accessory-wheel-) bolts
- delivery with attachment parts
- system 7: with steel bushing
MEASURING IS VERY IMPORTANT!
HOW TO MEASURE:
- Measure distance 1 and 2 as shown in the picture
- Subtract measurement 1 from measurement 2 (minus 3 to 5 mm safety)
This way you will obtain an approximate measurement of which size of spacer fits on each side
You should always measure both – the driver and passenger side! Axle hub locations may differ slightly from side to side. In this case you choose the lower measurement! Additionally you should pay attention to parts in the fender; for example screws, inner fender linings, etc.